Sunday 9 February 2014

5th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year A

This is the first in an occasional series of posts "What we sang, vs what I'd like to have sung".

Sometimes it will be based on my own parish, sometimes on other places that I happened to be visiting that day.

What we sang 

  • Entrance:  Here I am Lord 
  • Psalm:  none 
  • Offertory:  Eat this Bread - the Taizé one
  • Communion:  A Place at the Table
  • Sending:   Go Tell Everyone 

(Yes, we sang Mass parts, aka "ordinays" too.  They're essential, but a lot less interesting, and not worth listing each week.)


What I'd like to have sung: 

  • Bring forth the Kingdom 
  • A Place at the Table 
  • I am the Light of the World
  • Christ be our Light
  • I Yahweh Have Called You

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard "A Place at the Table" played at mass and I think it is one I should get the assembly to learn.

    ReplyDelete